Saturday 20 September 2008

Obstacle to success

To achieve success is most likely to win. But success is not winning. To success does not need to race but to win needs to race with competitor or judge. Success is satisfaction.
Well, I need to be both but I am not success yet because I'm not satisfied. For me, I will never success because there are still not enough valuable subjective. I declare myself that I'm winning but till now never been won and I don't want to be a winner.
So my obstacle to success is lack of satisfaction. Whenever or whatsoever, my winning is still the key to step forward and yet still not to win till then.
My secret of my winning is "Trust" If someone trusts you with no condition that means you are winning otherwise you'll be a loser when trust breaks.
My success is "business" Whatever business I'm running for now is not productive to extra income. So that means my valuable subjective is income and satisfaction is productive.
So now, I'm counting on making business with moral support from clients, friends and family. It's all I need . . .

No comments: